Welcome to Little Learners Thinking Big!

Sunday, 22 April 2012

Earth Day!

Hi Everyone,

If you haven't noticed, today is ....
EARTH DAY!
Today is the day we celebrate the Earth and learn about how we can help take care of it. It is important to be aware of our environmental responsibility. Schools from all around the world participate in recycling and help by collecting garbage around the neighborhood. Without Earth we would not be here, it is time to start making a difference to save our home, planet Earth!

Can you all think of ways we can help save our Earth? You can share your great ideas in class on Monday!

Here are some links that you might enjoy to understand more about Earth Day:

I would also recommend that you and your family members read or watch The Lorax! I really enjoyed watching this movie and I think you will too! This movie talks about the consequences of not taking care of the Earth and how we can change to help take care of it.



Have a great Earth Day!

Ms. Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment